Quick and easy 15 questions to evaluate your level of burnout from the Britsh Medical Association. Immediate results.
Do you say yes to most of the below questions?
- I feel tired before I arrive at work.
- I talk about my work in a negative way.
- During my work, I often feel emotionally drained.
- After my work, I usually feel worn out and weary.
Or do you say no to the following questions?
- I always find new and interesting aspects of my work
- I feel more and more engaged in my work.
- When I work, I usually feel energized.
- I find my work to be a positive challenge.
You might be under the risk of burnout. Take a quick test from the British Medical Association and get immediate results. This questionnaire is based on the Oldenburg Burnout Inventory (OLBI) developed by Dr. Evangelia Demerouti.